- I have been fighting with a variety of people. It's been sad. I think it is all coming around though :).
- I am having mass panic over the fact that I have a job interview with Tourism and Culture for the Government on Thursday. It is a full-time position as a Communications Intern (but for money). I honestly am quite positive that I am physically incapable of doing it. I'm interviewing because I feel guilt over the fact that I'm not helping take care of myself. We shall see how it goes. This reminds me that I must go print off a copy of my resume for my portfolio.
- Nabilone = mega dry mouth. I'm drinking the most gigantic soda known to man and it is still dry :(.
- Quitting Diet Coke is hard. I love that stuff. So much.
- I want to replace sooooooooooooo much of my wardrobe and yet have no money.
- Two words: Brain Fog.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
Basically, this week - I just have to live. Just like every other week.
What is bothering everyone this Monday??? Tell, tell!