- Having my own washer/dryer (thanks Mom and Dad!).
- Blankies and pillows. Always.
- Japanese mint oil for aches.
- My new David's tea mug and tea that I got for Christmas from my sister!!
- Actually, any and all of my Christmas gifts!
- Having banana yellow nails.
- Bejeweled 3 and my attempt to get all the achievements (which I did!!).
- Everything is in marathon form on television.
- Netflix and Twitter for providing me with constant friendship <3 haha
- Wrist braces for keeping those puppies in place!!
- Jonathan, cause he's the cat's meow.
- Not being alone on New Year's Eve :).
(Me sleeping on top of my tiny black dog Zoe at my parents' house)
(Images from WeHeartIt)
I love those two comics, especially remembering my experiences with legos!! It's been a long, hard week, and I'm glad to see it finish. By making this list of things I am grateful for, I feel like pushing onward...
What has made your week worth living? What are the little joys you have noticed over the past seven days?