Thursday, August 27, 2009

Detox Week

Incredibly rough night.

Detoxing is not something my body is a fan of. Trileptal and I are currently not friends (it can now join a multitude of other drugs and food). I doubt we ever much were, but sometimes I like to delude myself to the contrary.

I've managed to get my act together enough to do dishes, and now I can only hope I can get enough energy to bother writing.

Sometimes I wish I could be a research study case and people could just poke at me more than they already have. It just doesn't seem fair to have a body that sucks all the fun out of the world.

But then again, who ever said life was fair.

I have food in the fridge and a roof over my head...must keep spirits up.

I will actually devise something to write in here that isn't just updates on my less than exciting life tomorrow :)

No comments: