Monday, August 31, 2009

The Start of Fall...

I don't think I will ever get the hang of this whole "posting every day" business...but such is life.

I have eagerly welcomed the new arrival of fall. Being able to curl up with a blanket at bedtime, instead of the whole desperate attempt to attempt cool body temperatures, has definitely upped the levels of enjoyment of the days.

I finally have a job interview...despite acting like a moderate "space case" in an attempt to return the phone call. I forgot my phone number and stammered for a minute before hanging up the phone and kicking myself for being in 5th grade.

In the meantime, I have been spending my days playing video games on our new XBOX 360, attempting to find interesting pop culture materials to read/watch/hear, and being generally lazy...during the vast majority of my available productivity time. Oh well...I'll get the hang of this life thing sooner or later. Most likely later.

I am le starving to death, watching Batman (the video game), and contemplating the variety of eats I could get my hands on. The two best things about fall: eating and curling up, and shopping for a new variety of 'get warm' things. :)

xoxo
Annie

No comments: