Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Life Consists of Brain Gaps

Yeah.

I'm not the smartest character ever, despite what I would like to think. Between forgetting my own phone number while leaving a message yesterday to forgetting how to get the gas cap off in my car today, I'm leaning towards the side of complete mental case. Talk about panic gaps. I love how my mind gets so embarrassed it manages to blur them into dream status.

I need to smarten up, lay off the drugs, or something similar. Who knows. I think it is a personality trait I've carried from childhood, as it is rare a day goes by where I don't get a hilariously embarrassing story to tell. When I lived in Montreal it was epically bad...I mean really, who gets stuck between bus doors while it's moving other than me??

Anyways, I'm trying to convince myself to calm down.

I purchased two of my favorite things: diet coke and the new InStyle magazine so perhaps that will go well.

Appointment with the gastroenterologist at 4 avec my mother. Fun times, fun times.

No comments: