Monday, September 21, 2009

Job Interview Time...

Fall has officially set in and I'm feeling a desperate need for change, gathering inspiration from the lovely weather here in Prince Edward Island.

I'm feeling like it's time to start working towards trying to become self-employed. I'm trying to up my crafting skills, my writing skills, and general decorating skills in the hopes that one of these days I will have it together enough to be able to make a living and manage my illness without having serious overlapping dilemmas.

Speaking of work, I have a job interview today! I feel slightly under-dressed (always a panicky scenario for interviews), but I don't own a suit so my typical over-accessorized look will have to do. I have a portfolio of my experience/education/writing so hopefully they will be impressed. I secretly wish it was a portfolio with my artistic endeavors, but that will have to wait for a bit.

I'm in absolute agony today - I had a bad sleep with nightmares last night and I'm paying the price for it with a completely inflamed back and stomachaches galore. I'm going to go try to take it easy and see if I can't get myself in better shape before this interview.

!!!!!

xoxo,
Annie

No comments: