Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tattoo Musings...

I'm debating whether or not to further ink my body.

Tattoos are something I have always been enticed by, although I do think that the 'for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction' holds true. I've seen many truly beautiful pieces and many hideously tacky ones. I've lately been obsessed with the look of pin-up girls, including the one and only Suicide Girls. For my next tattoo, if I so decide to go down that route, I want something loudly feminine.

I currently have two tattoos - one on my stomach and one on the back of my neck.

This is the one on my neck:
Although not in blue, I just tweaked the contrast on the picture out of whack for fun.



The other one is a small dragonfly that is slowly fading after it's 5 years of being on my body.

Now to muse around the Internet for inspiration.


No comments: