Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sleepy Long Weekends :)

Hrms...

Been slacking on the posting again. Oh well, I suppose that is the eternal struggle of the only semi-dedicated blogger. It's a Sunday night, but a long weekend, so I get to enjoy the company of my wonderful boyfriend who I love more than life itself. No matter what I ever have to complain about, I am still lucky purely in the fact that I had the opportunity to meet someone who knows me oh so well. We're being pretty lazy, a habit that we should probably work at shaking up, but it's working for now. I have a ton of books which I feel obligated to be pushing my way through, but I'm taking my time. I'm currently in the midst of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, a novel which I did expect to be remotely as compelling and emotionally involving as it has turned out to be. I haven't finished, but as of yet, I would highly recommend.

I had meetings with both my therapist and psychiatrist on Friday and it was a bit much. Usually those events are upsetting, and when combined with a very stressful job interview and an even more devastating evening, I was too tired to know what to do with myself. As a result, I've been a little extra sad, quiet, and contemplative this weekend. I think I may have officially run out of options in terms of the health systems on PEI. It's down to what I can learn from the world of books and the Internet I suppose. I'm crossing my fingers that I will be starting work in the near future, which means I will have to increase my time management skills tenfold. A likely good skill for me to keep working on anyways. It is potentially my last weekend of sleeping my life away, so I suppose I best enjoy it.

Anyone who stumbles upon it, wish me luck! We could definitely go for some more money around here!

xoxo,
Annie

No comments: