Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Diffusing the Toxins



An oil painting photo of me on a water bank in Seattle. Photoshop is a nifty program, I must say.
I'm dreaming of a getaway. Everything around here is so overwhelming these days. I manage to only surround myself in people that spew negativity left and right. Don't get me wrong, I've been known to have moments of it myself but they always pass rather quickly. I do everything I can to stay positive and work towards helping myself get better and sometimes I feel as though the people around me are just trying to drag me back down. I can't move now that my boyfriend has a wonderful job that he loves, so daydreams are the current escape.

I'm not making enough money, not having enough time to be creative, and not having a social life that gets any stress out. Most certainly time for a life remodel I would say. I feel bad that my tolerance can be so low, but it's difficult to change who I am.

Anyways, off to work I run. I'm making an appearance at a bar later for a heavy metal show [very unlike me, but I keep my promises :)]. You never know, it could be fun!

xoxo,
Annie

No comments: