- Spending time wish Ashley now that she is home - as well as my parents who I'm going to miss terribly when they are in Florida.
- My oil paint Sharpie markers that are allowing me to transform an old coffee table into a work of art.
- The fact that people are trying to be understanding about my brutal hit of depression that I'm in, including myself.
- Whose Line is it Anyway? episodes always give me a laugh.
- Mom helping me go get groceries, as I find it impossible to do by myself.
- Amazing salads with avocado.
- Accidentally over-paying my bill last time, and having a credit this time :).
- New books!
- Getting my Fight Like A Girl club t-shirt in the mail!
- Academy Awards are this weekend!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
I just seem to be getting more and more sick over the days, but these are the things that have been brightening the days! What have you appreciated throughout the week?