Monday, February 28, 2011

Things That Bug Me Mondays

  • Carpal tunnel and tennis elbow are severely limiting my time on the computer...
  • I'm going to miss my family when they are in Florida!
  • I haven't spoken to Kim in so long that I feel like I'm going insane...
  • Crying.
  • Migraines
  • The situation in Libya.
  • SNOW - it is taking over this Island.
  • I need to go through my closet and pare down the clothing as I can never find what I want when I want it.


(Images from WeHeartIt)

What is troubling you this Monday my friends?

xoxo,
Annie

4 comments:

Georgina said...

Disrupted sleep
Broken plans
A to do list that never gets done
No energy (I want to sort though my wardrobe too!)
Feeling nauseous
Feeling sorry for myself (!)

Anonymous said...

-dr pushing up my imuran dose bc my lab results werent what she wanted them to be
-my dad has been home for a month and i'm feeling smothered, and also EXHAUSTED because he is unbelievably LOUD
-im finally getting back into the workout routine after being super ill for a few weeks, and i forgot how hard it is to get into
-not fitting into my clothes
-such a limited social life
-rejections and more school rejections
-i miss kim too

Sue Jackson said...

-Both of my boys being crashed today - breaks my heart.
-Having my husband out of town - it's all on me this week!

Hope your week improves!

Sue

Anonymous said...

new type of unpredictable migraine
increase in the pain from using the computer
all the problems around the world