Monday, February 21, 2011

Things That Bug Me Mondays

  • When I get so overemotional that having to make a decision equals me bursting into tears.
  • Severe pelvic pain.  It is so NEVER cool and leads to crying on my part (apparently I'm crying a lot this week :/)
  • Not being able to read novels due to a very foggy brain.
  • Mouth sores.
  • Wanting to be asleep ALL of the time.
  • The fact that we are bombarded with snow this winter!
  • Running out of Coupling on Netflix!


(Images from WeHeartIt)

I'm having a tough Monday on this end, but I'm sure tomorrow will look brighter!  What has been bothering you over the past week?  Let it out here and we'll all heal together...

xoxo,
Annie

5 comments:

X said...

Tough Monday in my part of the world too! Sometimes decisions are totally overwhelming. I cried today because I didn't feel up to dealing with something small, which wouldn't have made me thing twice previously. What bugs me most on Mondays is that it's a reminder that I'm sick and stuck at home, not just a sloppy sunday. :) Bring on tuesday! xx kiwikchat

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Annie, it is still Sunday night here in the USA; I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and sending you my extra happy energy. I snuggled a baby all day so I have good vibes to share--you are the lucky recipient today. May the rest of your week be more mellow.

Baffled said...

Having the muscles in my right arm spasm so badly that I can't use it and I'm right handed. Oh yeah, it also hurts wicked bad.

Hubby having a multi day hissy fit.

My procedure last Thursday has kicked my CFS butt and now I have even less energy than I did before.

Can't do anything now. No energy.

My kid getting a job so I'm home alone all the time now with no help or company.

More snow.

No sun. Again.

Jessica said...

Relentless head pain. No matter what I took or what I did this weekend...it hasn't helped.

Having to go fake my way through and work a 12 hr shift at the hospital tomorrow.

My messy apartment.

Loud children because there is no school today!

Assiya said...

I am sending good thoughts your way.

Things that bug me: I wish my body would stop acting up because it's making it hard to get my work done, be a good girlfriend, do things with my friends, etc