- I have a massive phobia about the place and had a ton of panic attacks on Tuesday when I went...I do not like people poking around in my mouth.
- Even if I have earplugs, the drilling, scratching, and subsequent horrible noises rock me to my very core.
- My teeth are incredibly sensitive and every time they use sharp objects on them I get nerve pain shooting through my body.
- My TMJ and small jaw make it REALLY hard to keep my mouth open!
- The assistant and dentist talk to me and expect responses when their tools are stuffed in my mouth.
- That too clean feeling you get afterward.
- When the dentists AND the doctors can't seem to figure anything out for my pain.
- Fluoride makes me nauseous.
- When they accidentally cut my gums...
- Trying to get out of that chair after being in it for almost an hour. My body gets soooooooooooooo stiff!!
(Image from WeHeartIt)
Does seeing the dentist make anyone else miserable??