Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Life in Photos...

I don't know if anyone wants to catch up on my life, but if you do - here is what is going on in picture form.

If you look closely you can see the little glitter threads that I had put in my hair!

I've started to paint randomness over my old ugly coffee table and it's becoming special again!

My new framed Snoopy print which makes me laugh wayyyyy too hard.

One of my many collages - this one nature-themed.

It melts and freezes, melts and freezes...come on Spring!

Some neat fuzzy strange flowers that my friend Sarah bought for me!

A beautiful picture of the sun rising after a long night of insomnia :).

As for right now, I'm sicker than sick.  I hope you like my pictures!

xoxo,
Annie

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I LOVE what you have done to the coffee table!! It's awesome! I have a coffee table that I have been threatening to do a mosaic pattern of oranges, deep reds and golds to match the colors in my living room - you have now given me inspiration. Especially since I am going to have lots of time on my hands. I just found out I have a failed spinal fusion so I am going under the knife for round two in a few weeks.

I'll be around on those twitter nights of insomnia. LOL Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope you are feeling well.

Buddhacanvas said...

Your fuzzy flowers are called protea, not sure of type, @florists we used to call them queen protea, they also have a non fuzzy kind called pincushion.

Toni said...

Love your pictures, Annie. Feel better soon.

dominique said...

You're new website design is beautiful, Annie! I love it.

I also love the beads in your hair. Too cool.

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully this will dispate soon.

Sending you (((hugs)))))

@Theprincesswife said...

I hope you feel better soon !