Monday, March 7, 2011

Things That Bug Me Mondays

  • IBS annoys me.
  • Nail polish chips wayyyy easier than it should in my opinion haha.
  • Arthritis in my hands!  I can't lose the Internet!!!!
  • I need new felt tip pens for art journaling.
  • Bad mood swings.
  • My parents are in Florida and I'm still up here in the snow!
  • Gapping out about everything.
  • Needing to wear sunglasses all of the time for my sore eyes.
  • Getting a cold right before the one concert I've bought tickets for all year. Grumble grumble...


(Images from WeHeartIt)

What are the things you need to get off your chest this week?  Let them out here and we can all heal together :).

xoxo,
Annie

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

One thing. Big huge enormous thing.

• not being well enough to talk to my angel Annie!!!! Damn you EDS for smashing me to smithereens.

Oh and will your Monday improve if I tell you I bought you some colouring pens? :) clearly I'm psychic! Miss you more than words could explain and can't wait to chat again soon. Love you babe xoxoxox

Baffled said...

CFS patients being really nasty towards each other. I can't believe how all the press coverage and papers being published in the US (which I consider a great thing) are causing venomous attacks between fellow patients. It truely saddens me.

Unknown said...

Knowing I had a lot of ideas for blog posts but now not being able to remember any of them and not able to think of anything to write at all.