Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cracked

I may be losing my mind.

I just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who reads this to know.

My head has been aching all day and my stomach is in complete upheaval. All week my friends/boyfriend/family have only had to look at me the wrong way for me to snap at them or be completely unreasonable. I don't know if it is something to do with the changing of meds or if I'm actually crazy or what. The worst thing is all my illness can be attributed to side effects so I can never tell if it is something that should be happening.

I need to come up with a plan. This one obviously isn't working.

Even the movies aren't picking up my spirits tonight. [Although on a side note, I went to see UP a few days ago. Pixar is really on the ball lately - what a delightful movie :) ].

No comments: