Tuesday, June 23, 2009

RLS

Third day in a row with a wicked bout of Restless Leg Syndrome.

I have no idea whether this is a syndrome that I actually have, is part of my potential diagnosis with Fibromyalgia, or a side effect of one of the drugs that I take. Either way, it is an absolute pain in the ass. I feel like my arms and legs are literally trying to crawl off of my body.

Sleeping has been a virtually impossible endeavor as no matter what way I lay it is impossible to get comfortable. I can't concentrate for long enough to watch a movie, read a book, or really do much of anything. I've tried baths, meds, light exercise, and stretching... and I'm running out of ideas rather quickly. The lack of sleep has caused me to feel like I'm incredibly foggy in my mind, as well as made me rather emotional and irritable.

Be optimistic. Be optimistic. Be optimistic.

Maybe if I keep telling myself that it will sink in.

No comments: