Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lackluster Update




















Current State of Life Affairs:

- Nearly too tired to lift my fingers (but finally over a wicked headache!)
- Still unemployed and beyond all reasonable levels of broke
- Somewhat discouraged about the whole state of affairs
- Thinking I should hop back on the reading bandwagon

Alas, I just don't have it in me right now and need easier ways of being distracted from my problems. The entertainment of the evening will be Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. I haven't seen it, so hopefully it's worth my time. Tim Burton has a great set of movies behind him for watching when you can't get up the ambition to do anything else. I highly recommend:

1) Edward Scissorhands
2) The Nightmare Before Christmas
3) Big Fish
4) Corpse Bride
and definitely looking forward to the new adaptation of Alice in Wonderland!!

Hopefully I'll come around by tomorrow,

Annie

No comments: