Thursday, June 18, 2009

From One End of the Spectrum to the Other

I find it rather interesting how one can go from feeling incredibly sexy to extremely schlumpy (if that is a word...) all in the course of one day.

I got up this morning ready to celebrate my day in my very favorite dress. It's a black maxi halter dress with wooden beads along the straps. Everytime I wear it I feel like a goddess. I determined yet again that I would make healthy choices so as to not encourage my body to trap me in illness again. So I sashayed around the college and downtown mall, enjoying each and every look that was cast in my sexy direction.

Six hours later...

I've fallen back off the wagon. That lasted long. I pledge to do better tomorrow. I managed to break the strap of my goddess dress (*tears*!!), but hopefully it can be mended. Then I went out to dinner with my mother for fish and chips. Mind you, gluten-free fish and chips are a novelty all on their own. It just was a level of grease that doesn't settle well with my already tempermental digestive system. Now I just feel like curling up on my brand new couch for the rest of the night and hoping I don't suffer too much for my actions.

I think that plan will be put into action ASAP.

Annie

No comments: