Saturday, June 20, 2009

Neurotic Saturdays

My optimism is currently lacking a bit.

I need to give myself a kick in the rear end. On the plus side, this combination of Cymbalta, Neurontin, Arthrotec, Reactine, and Tylenol with caffeine appears to be rocking my socks. I can get up and move around and actually get through a full day without being in agonizing pain. It's been around three days since I last vomited so yay! There is something to be happy about. I've actually managed to clean half the apartment on my own so far today for the first time in about four months.

My good old paranoia is kicking in and apparently I should only look after me. I'm having friend difficulties, boyfriend difficulties, job difficulties, ... my good old mind is making me confused.

Maybe I'll just focus on cleaning.

And playing Bejeweled 2.

I highly recommend that to anyone who is either a) sick and can't get off the couch or b) bored out of their mind; it quite literally can amuse me for hours on end. Mind you, I have to play in action mode because I'm competitive :)

On a side note...I've left this post open without publishing it for several hours and have managed to over do it. I'm having hot flashes galore (go pretend early menopause!!) and my back and head have required mucho painkillers. Now I'm going to go make some butter chicken for the boyfriend and call it a day.

xoxo
Annie

No comments: