Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mornings Are Now Less Wonderful...

You know what?

There are a lot of side effects to the drugs I take. I choose to continue putting them in my mouth as I've trialed what it is like to be on nothing at all. The benefits unfortunately outweigh the detriments.

The Cymbalta has given me a new and interesting one that I haven't dealt with before. It is less obnoxious than the metallic taste I permanently got in my mouth from the Wellbutrin but not by much. These days, any time I wake up from sleep I have entirely blurred vision. It makes it hard to read and I would never even think about driving. It only lasts somewhere between 20 minutes and 2 hours but I don't really like drugs messing with something as important as my eyesight. Argh.

As a result, I'm indulging in my one bad habit for breakfast: a nice, tall glass of Diet Coke :)

No comments: