Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Artist Formerly Known As...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ideas are a-rolling in my brain today. I can't wait for the day I can fully consider myself an artist as my primary form of money-making; as opposed to ~ I sell dildos ~. The former has a much better ring.

Sometimes, when I think back to all that I've done...I regret that I wasted so much time not knowing who I was. I'm betting that a lot of people face that problem as they are growing up, but I took it to heart that the people I loved thought that doodling and writing stories weren't an actual way of making money and being an adult. In some ways they were right, as back up plans are always good. I don't technically regret the time I've spent becoming a 'Communications Major' [whatever the hell that means...], or an 'Executive Office Assistant' [aka glorified Secretary].

Ick.

ANYWAY,
I'm going to go about doing what all semi-employed housewives should do with their days off:

*Continue prancing around in my silk robe
*Take a bubble bath...and
*Make a whole bunch of paper snowflakes and plaster them all over every surface in my apartment!




xoxo,
Annie

No comments: