Friday, November 27, 2009

Case of the Sads

Time for a random life update! As I'm sure everyone in the cyber-verse cares.

I've been feeling a little under the emotional-weather lately. I've had a long hard battle with trying to edge out depression, and it seems no matter what I do to keep myself cheery, optimistic, and productive, I always fall back down. Argh. Anyways, I made a 9th grade quality doodle to entertain myself at work and try to pick my spirits back up.


I made some paper snowflakes and covered my windows in them. I like how they turned out :)


And also, my snazzy Christmas tree and glimpse of my new hardwood floor. Oh it's so dreamy compared to that 70s shag carpet.


I'm going to search the Internet for random cheer me up ideas. Or maybe I'll just put on music and clean. One more day of work til a sleep in day!!

xoxo,
Annie


No comments: