Monday, November 2, 2009

Why Must Everything Be So Tricky?

I may be inept.

My attempts at learning how to knit are coming along at snail pace. I cannot seem to get the handle on doing a knit stitch for the life of me. I'm rather saddened by the whole thing, but I won't give up despite the fact that my brain is strongly signaling me to do such things.

My attempts to make this blog more effective, useful, and especially visually appealing are failing - as I don't know enough HTML to fully customize it. More learning needs to occur on that front as well, despite the fact that there never seems to be enough time in the day.

I cannot seem to get my hands on a better job, and I most certainly can't seem to come up with a way to make money from home, so I'm failing on all those fronts too.

I know I try to be positive...but I just felt like providing a rant for the Internets. I just can't seem to figure out what my skills are and what areas I should focus on increasing my skills. On the plus side...it's almost my birthday.

Blah. Having a sad day today.

No comments: