Monday, November 16, 2009

The Start of Something Beautiful

I am crossing things off my 101 in 1001 rapidly, which excites me beyond all reasonable levels.

I bought more presents for my beloved today, and I love all of them and cannot wait for Christmas to get here. Favorite time of year ever. I mean fancy Starbucks cups, special lighting, decorations, songs, presents...what's not to love??? I'm in the spirit and absolutely intoxicated by it.

My cold is 60% gone which is a relief. I've turned to absolute insomnia which is doing hard things to me mentally, but I'm going with the positive...I'll get through it attitude.

I HIGHLY recommend that anyone who stumbles upon this blog goes to this website to Elf Themselves - my sister did it of my family and it was the funniest thing I have ever laid eyes on.

Happy happy holidays are starting!!!



xoxo,
Annie

No comments: