Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Alright.

Time for a fresh start I say. I'm feeling slightly more intelligent after placing in the top 60 or so positions of a Government-hosted IQ test for internship positions, so yay! I get to go in for an interview in the hopes of a great position. I need to figure out ways to prepare ASAP.

Tomorrow is my birthday. The big old 23.

List of Things I Covet In My Girly Way:

  1. Hair curlers! I got my hair done in pin curls for my graduation and it was the first time in years that it had been curled. I absolutely loved it and can't wait to do it again.
  2. Earrings. I have realized that I have a rather subpar collection of ear candy, after every second person on my Christmas list has requested a pair.
  3. Tights! I love them, they make me feel fantastic - and yet I manage to tear a hole in them all after only wearing them twice. I win at life, I know.
  4. No one can ever go wrong with getting me a book. I read voraciously, and it is pretty much the highlight of my life. Same goes for magazines, as they have pretty pictures.
  5. For RedVelvetArt to tell me they've shipped my package...I've been waiting for weeks for confirmation and nothing has come yet :S.
  6. A back-up hard-drive? Not that this is a necessity, I just have regular panic attacks over the thought of my computer crashing and losing everything.
  7. Gift cards to anything! I don't know why people don't like gift cards - I'd rather buy the stuff I want than get silly little knick-nacks any day. Also, if anyone gives me money I just put it directly on bills, and well that isn't much for for anyone, now is it?
  8. Dinner and drinks out! I love going out. Even though I love cooking, sometimes it is just so nice to have someone do it for you. Plus I don't have to do dishes, which is always a MAJOR win.
  9. To get my hair dyed again! I need to go back to fire-engine red, I just feel lost without it. It matches my fantastic temper haha.
  10. And last, but most certainly not least, a magical way to get rid of my pain. It's started up again with a vengeance, and it's putting a damper on most everything.

On a side note, I need to come up with a clever domain name for this blog, and something I can contribute to the Internet lands.

xoxo,

Annie

No comments: