Time for a fresh start I say. I'm feeling slightly more intelligent after placing in the top 60 or so positions of a Government-hosted IQ test for internship positions, so yay! I get to go in for an interview in the hopes of a great position. I need to figure out ways to prepare ASAP.
Tomorrow is my birthday. The big old 23.
List of Things I Covet In My Girly Way:
- Hair curlers! I got my hair done in pin curls for my graduation and it was the first time in years that it had been curled. I absolutely loved it and can't wait to do it again.
- Earrings. I have realized that I have a rather subpar collection of ear candy, after every second person on my Christmas list has requested a pair.
- Tights! I love them, they make me feel fantastic - and yet I manage to tear a hole in them all after only wearing them twice. I win at life, I know.
- No one can ever go wrong with getting me a book. I read voraciously, and it is pretty much the highlight of my life. Same goes for magazines, as they have pretty pictures.
- For RedVelvetArt to tell me they've shipped my package...I've been waiting for weeks for confirmation and nothing has come yet :S.
- A back-up hard-drive? Not that this is a necessity, I just have regular panic attacks over the thought of my computer crashing and losing everything.
- Gift cards to anything! I don't know why people don't like gift cards - I'd rather buy the stuff I want than get silly little knick-nacks any day. Also, if anyone gives me money I just put it directly on bills, and well that isn't much for for anyone, now is it?
- Dinner and drinks out! I love going out. Even though I love cooking, sometimes it is just so nice to have someone do it for you. Plus I don't have to do dishes, which is always a MAJOR win.
- To get my hair dyed again! I need to go back to fire-engine red, I just feel lost without it. It matches my fantastic temper haha.
- And last, but most certainly not least, a magical way to get rid of my pain. It's started up again with a vengeance, and it's putting a damper on most everything.
On a side note, I need to come up with a clever domain name for this blog, and something I can contribute to the Internet lands.