I've been getting killer restless leg (and body) syndrome and severe anxiety anytime I try to go to sleep. Not entirely sure what caused the switch, but I'm not really loving it (or its effect on my body...). If I had to guess, I would say the Domperidone. I do a ton of breathing exercises, and take sedatives, but I seem to be excessively spun only at nighttime these days.
So my latest ways to kill time in the middle of the night:
- The twitter after-hours and different regions crew.
- Browsing for new pictures and links on the endless, beautiful, crazy world of the Internet.
- Eating (now that I can sort of eat!).
- Being blinded by the fact that my computer is still too bright even on the lowest settings (photosensitivity joys).
- Writing blog posts.
- Thinking of eating.
- Watching useless late night cable television.
- Doodle journaling.
I should probably go make gluten-free toast with marmalade.
I wish I could describe all the horrors of my recent days and my doctor appointment, but I just can't get it into words.
These are what people want to know though:
- The MRI is inconclusive because they didn't see anything in the area they last found something, but may have found something in a different region of the pituitary.
- My doctor believes it is not enough to cause physical symptoms. My waits for referrals will be very long. I'm back in the unknown :(.
- I was once again implied as being crazy and making up things that are not happening.