Friday, November 12, 2010

Love Me Fridays

  • My birthday presents!  All amazing!  I got bath products, nail polish, a new laptop, a new robe, and a giant cake!
  • Amy Winehouse's Back To Black album.  I love it all of the time.  I wish she would get her act together and make more music!
  • People's StyleWatch section.  I compulsively check it in order to get outfit ideas for myself!
  • Sticky Tac.  It allows me to plaster my new apartment in pretty pictures!  (Although the one I bought on the Internet still isn't here!).
  • My home!  This is the perfect place to get better, get worse, or stay the same!  In all realities, I just love it here!  Having cable is neat too!
  • The fact that I think I know what I'm getting everyone for Christmas :).
  • Warmth and kindness shown by all my friends with their birthday wishes for me!
  • I got a visit from my sister and Andrew and it was the best thing ever!  Love them both!
  • Watching too much TLC and HGTV!
  • Conan!


(Images from WeHeartIt)

What simple things are making your life a million times better this week!  Sharing is caring haha!  I love to hear what makes other people feel warm and fuzzy!

xoxo,
Annie

1 comment:

Baffled said...

*hubby being in a good mood
*my cats keping me company
*my warm blue bathrobe with the moon and stars on it
* my fuzzy pink slippers
*sunshine and unexpected warm weather
*lovely colored leaves everywhere
*the woodstove warming up my chilly house
*my friend coming over to make gnocchi with me
*managing to make kickass baked ravioli