Monday, November 22, 2010

Things That Bug Me Mondays

  • The fact that my stimulants seem to be working less and less!  It's remarkable that mj works better for me for energy than any type of actual stimulant...  It's even weirder that it does the same for my beautiful friend Kim!
  • Reruns on television!
  • Freezing cold feet and hands from now until the Summer again!
  • I miss sunshine.
  • My hard drive in my new computer is all spastic.
  • My perfect ice blue metallic nail polish chips sooooo easily!
  • Doctor appointments that are scheduled at 8 a.m.
My boyfriend reflects this philosophy most of the time haha.

Haha, I actually like to think I have pretty good morals, but thought it was funny!

I have been doing this since I was a kid.  I am a little better now, but for some reason, I always think someone is out to get me! 
(Images from WeHeartIt)

All in all, I'm having a good week and enjoying myself in my few spare minutes!  Planning new treatments and lifestyles all of the time :).

What are your loathes this week?!  Let them out here and clear your slate for a new and fresh week!

xoxo,
Annie

1 comment:

Baffled said...

*facing the fact that I am probably going to have to get a wheelchair if I want to go out in the world
*facing the fact that I am going to need a handicapped placard for my car
*crashing for days after I barely make it around a medium sized grocery store
*sleeping through doctor appointments
*having too many doctor appointments
*I want a week where I don't have any appointments or anywhere I need to be or anything I have to do
*8:30am doc appointments in downtown Boston = traffic nightmare
*Having my family expect me to take care of food for them: including meal planning, purchasing and cooking: duh I'm sick
*Totally bummed I can't take my Mum shopping while she is visiting me

Okay, I feel better now. Love your cartoons today.