Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quote of the Day - Florence and the Machine

"No walls can keep me protected
No sleep
Nothing in between me and the rain
And you can't save me now
I'm in the grip of a hurricane
I'm gonna blow myself away"



~ Hurricane Drunk - Florence and the Machine
(Image from WeHeartIt)

I LOVE Florence & The Machine and their album Lungs!  Easily my favorite music to come out of last year :).

If you want something to listen to while hoping to mask pain, I vote for this!

xoxo,
Annie

5 comments:

Gerri said...

Sorry Annie I've been sick most of the week and see that last Sunday was your birthday! Happy belated birthday - sounds like you had a good one. Listened to this group - I kind of like their take on Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love!

britta said...

This is also my most favorite album of all time!!

Gerri said...

hey just saw they are gonna be on SNL next Saturday - just wanted to let you know! Watching the DVR of SNL and listening to Arcade Fire - I kinda like this group.

yellowlablover said...

Really like them too, just discovered them :) thanks for sharing!

yellowlablover

Morgan said...

This is such a great album! I have it playing over and over while I "try" to work around the house, etc.