- The fact that someone would take the time to inform me that they think my blog is a constant pity party and that I promote a life of living on the couch. Ouch. I hope no one else falls into this territory :/.
- I need more energy so I can start decorating for Christmas! So excited! I love holidays and decorating!
- Low blood sugar. Totally investing in glucose tablets thanks to a Twitter friend!
- When you can't get in contact with someone you love, and the worst case scenarios start floating through your mind after so many attempts...
- The BBQ ran out of propane! No last minute BBQ's with which to sign off Fall!
- My skin. It may bug me for awhile, as it doesn't look like the cyst party is going to clear up anytime soon.
- The wheel bearing being broken on my car.
Bahahaha, toe stubbing plans!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
Otherwise, I'm pretty psyched! I had a great date with the best friend and my sister left me the Wii while she has exams! Nothing to knock about any of that. My body is only half-behaving, but what else is new??
Is anything picking away at you this week?? Leave your stresses here and try to go out without the heavy shoulder baggage for the week!