- Listening to music that I haven't heard in awhile! Music can totally heal the soul.
- Looking at pretty pictures on WeHeartIt and Tumblr ALL of the time. Definitely makes housebound life better.
- That I have a new laptop on the way even though it's going to bankrupt me!
- Kimberley Bull who is a shining, sparkle-filled star of my life :). This can also be said about my Mom, Jon, and miss Sarah!
- The fact that I will soon be making collages again!
- I love my new place. Like more than anything so far in my life. Being able to go sit in my backyard is something I have missed SO SO much.
- Painkillers. They are pretty kick-ass.
- My new practice of a bit of meditation before bed at night.
- Reading GalaDarling's Love & Sequins. I'm actually getting a lot of interesting information out of them, and I feel more self-empowered already!
- Writing thank-you notes :)!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What are you all grateful for this week?? After a tragic death on the Island, I am feeling extra grateful for my life in general! I'd love to know what the little things are that encourage you to go on!