Sunday, January 30, 2011

Links, Links, Links!

Some of my fine Internet gems of the week, for my very special readers!!

This made me literally laugh out loud.
http://i.imgur.com/Pcsy9.jpg

More ways to enjoy your alone time :).
www.wikihow.com/Enjoy-Being-Alone

Tips to wake up early (not that they work for me :/).
stronglifts.com/how-to-wake-up-early-the-definitive-guide

Natural tips for overcoming anxiety!
www.uspharmd.com/blog/2008/100-natural-ways-to-overcome-anxiety/

Ways to keep the fight for life alive.
www.highexistence.com/life-secrets-and-tips/comment-page-1

Pleasures to enjoy everyday.
shine.yahoo.com/event/makeover/101-small-pleasures-you-can-enjoy-every-day-1125425/

Methods of overcoming fear.
www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2008/10/03/how-to-overcome-your-fear-7-tips-from-the-last-2200-years/

Let that brain of yours shine! Such things sometimes amuse me, even if I'm getting slower.
www.matchacollege.com/blog/2009/100-ways-to-kickstart-your-brain-on-a-lazy-day/

Cats and keyboards - you know how it is.
http://i.imgur.com/jQgEh.gif

Hope you all enjoy these links, especially at such a time in world!

xoxo,
Annie

No comments: