- Nerve pain all through my teeth and right side of my face.
- Super sleep deprivation times ten.
- Feeling ostracized sometimes.
- The fact that I have been laid up in bed for too long.
- Snow. I'm tired of snow.
- Not being able to wear my nice clothes anymore as so many of them cause me pain.
- The fact that the shower droplets feel like little rocks against my skin.
(Images from WeHeartIt - I don't know where the middle picture originated!)
I am currently gapping out to a pile of candles, while thinking too much about my doctor's appointment tomorrow. I hope they can help me. My failing health is getting harder and harder on my mental health.
What is getting under your skin this week? Help me feel less alone in the world.