Monday, January 10, 2011

Things That Bug Me Mondays

  • The after-effects of alcohol (Ow, body stop being so mean!).
  • Feeling lonely.
  • That the tendons in my arm are messed up and it's almost impossible to type.
  • (Thankful for Dragon Dictation Software...)
  • My cluttered coffee table.
  • Sobbing at Extreme Home Makeover haha.
  • Working on 8 billion things at once! I wish my brain would churn out more interesting topics!


(Images from WeHeartIt and Tumblr)

I'm excited about starting a new week! I'm hoping that I can manage to find ways to really enjoy this week!!  What is getting under your skin these days?  Let the weight off of your shoulders here :). 

xoxo,
Annie

3 comments:

Lauren Elyse said...

Ugh I hate the aftereffects on alcohol too. Hope you're feeling better soon!!

dominique said...

Headaches, migraines, and dizziness. Had enough of these to last a life time.

Crazy Knitter said...

being too cold or too hot never being comfortable in my skin always being tired and edgy.that's all I can think of right now.