Friday, January 28, 2011

Love Me Fridays

  • Starting The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
  • TV show marathons so I can just gap out.
  • Altering clothes to make outfits.
  • Paint.
  • Voltaren Gel (not fantastic, but better than nothing...).
  • Joining Goodreads again!
  • Sleep in the few occasions I get it!
  • Espresso.
  • Joining Tumblr!! fragileannie.tumblr.com
  • Invader Zim.
(Audrey Kawasaki is amazing).

(It's true!)

(I've always had a love of dreamcatchers!)
(Images from WeHeartIt)

What are the little things that are making your life worth living this week?!  It's a wonderful habit to list the little things for which you are grateful.

Lots of love,
Annie

2 comments:

Baffled said...

Hitchhikers is awesome!

For me this week I'm thankful for:
*Watching Monarch of the Glen
*Watching RED and the Heist of the Mistress and Ironman
*Spending time with hubby watching movies and TV together. This is something new. We haven't done this in years.
*Being warm next to the wood stove.
*Getting hand knit wristies from my mom to keep my hands warm.

*Getting a hand knit shawl from my friend to keep my shoulders and neck warm.
*Going for a short walk in the snow.
*Enjoying the gorgous snow because I don't have to shovel it or drive in it so I get to like it this year.

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Thankful for:
An uptick in work including a situation for which I have yearned.
Health holding stable for both spousal unit and self.
Weather we could only wish for in January.
New compression socks to help circulation.
Having pretty stationery to write real paper letters to friends far away.