Monday, October 5, 2009

Blustery Fall Madness



Fall is seriously setting in here in Charlottetown. Most of the leaves have turned colors and are drifting off of the trees. The weather has taken a turn towards dark and dreary, and we're all just struggling to stay awake for the day-to-day chores of average life.

I'm currently working on a little DIY project:

I'm making my own sort of 'greatest-hits' magazine of all the ones I have collected.
I take out the articles and images the closely reflect my own style and the ways I want to remodel my life and I put them in page protectors in pretty, organized binders.
In addition, I'm going to print out my favorite projects and tips from the Internet. I think I will like having a dose of inspiration right on hand. Plus it is a fun way to pass the time.

I've started taking D-Ribose for my joyful illness. It makes me feel very strange, despite the fact that they claim there is no side-effects. I'm not sure if it is a good or bad strange yet...the jury is still out. Until then I will just mix it in my tea and diet coke and choke it on back.

Alas, I must go do a 3 hour work shift (which is convenient for being easy on the body, but super hard on the wallet), and then come home for a lovely evening with my sweetheart.

xoxo,
Annie

No comments: