Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Need Some Internet Hugs


So recently I've been feeling a little misunderstood.

As a result, I went to the Internet. It contains everything that everyone could ever want, including good ol' fashioned (semi) human interaction and support.

This is the first time I've joined a forum group on the Internet...as opposed to silly chat rooms, and I've been incredibly impressed. The people who take part in it are well spoken, have fantastic ideas, and are warm and funny. Most of all, they understand the struggles that people face when they have daily health issues.

Exactly the kind of people you wish were your friends.

I have a link on the side of the website, and I recommend anyone who stumbles upon it (and meets the criteria) to join.

Yay for international love!

P.S. Doing a home renovation for the next little bit - carpets ripped up, new wood flooring going down...it's going to look beautiful, but my god is the place ever a mess.

No comments: