Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Illnesses and Inspiration


Things I Have Been Diagnosed With:

1) Asthma
2) Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
3) Depression/GAD/Borderline Personality Disorder
4) Chronic Urticaria/Angiodema (basically...autoimmune allergies)
5) Psoriasis
6) Celiac Disease
7) Irritable Bowel Syndrome (and ulcers! wooo)
8) and the ol' biggie...Fibromyalgia (although constantly having blood tests to rule out other more life-threatening autoimmune disorders).

I think that's all. I have enough symptoms for a small army, but I think those cover the daily struggles.

Frustrating. I'm thinking of going to get in line at the H1N1 flu shot lines. It's probably a good idea.

I have to work at my good old minimum wage job for the rest of the week. Trying to think of amusing things to do while I'm there. I'm thinking of taking up knitting.

So I'll leave you today with inspirational thoughts that maybe knitting and working will distract me from a body that seems to not want to work as it should.








No comments: