Sunday, October 18, 2009

Easy Pick Me Ups!


As a continually sickly girl, I'm always looking for great ways to make myself feel like less of a schlub.

Even when I only want to sit around in my pajamas and watch television, which let's be honest, is OFTEN...I like to try and do things that will make me feel better about myself and my general existence.

Some may call me somewhat shallow for saying this, but the littlest steps at maintaining mainstream beauty often pick me up out of a funk.

So my easiest cures for those necessary pampering times when being super lazy are:

1. CLAY FACE MASKS

and

2. NAILPOLISH

My choices for this evening are The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil Face Mask (feels so good!) and CoverGirl nailpolish in Candy Corn (a wonderfully festive October color!).






Happy pick me ups!

xoxo,
Annie



No comments: