Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Note About Me!

What is your current obsession?The Internet! Etsy! Crafts in general! Wishing I had a better blog!

What are you wearing now?Bright red sweater, long white tank top, brown dress pants, and brown sneakers. Plus, a gold necklace that says LOVE on it.

Do you nap a lot?Sometimes on my days off, but I don't like to as it makes me not able to sleep at night.

Why is today special?I don't feel like complete poo? I don't know, I consider any day I actually get out of bed to be somewhat special.

What would you like to learn to do?Create a work from home business! I'd be super psyched.

What’s for dinner?That is an excellent question. Probably a mish-mash of whatever is in the cupboards.

What was the last thing you bought?Jonathan's Christmas presents!! I think he'll love them.

What are you listening to right now?100.3. The good old radio. I hate commercials.

What is your favourite weather?Fall air, changing leaves, needing an overcoat but not freezing to death - and of course, sunshine.

What is on your bedside table?I don't really have one; I should invest though, as there is enough on my coffee table to spread to the bedroom.

What’s your style?Classic, cutesy, and romantic.

What is your most challenging goal right now?Trying to make enough money to survive. Being sick and having a crap resume is not helping. The part-tiem job helps, but minimum wage is not enough to live on with that many loans.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where do you want it to be?If you could take an all expenses paid trip to one place where would it be?Umm...I'm going to go with France or Germany.

Name the things you cannot live without.Well obviously food and shelter, but also the Internet, coffee, crystal light, friends, and BOOKS.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?A ton of money would make life easier.

What would you like to get rid of?All my stupid illnesses that make me a loser of the genetic lottery.

What was the last book you read?Umm... Organize Now!! Because I am a loser, and love lists.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?Somewhere with a fancy restaurant so I could get a tasty bite to eat :)

What languages can you speak?English...and phrases of German, Spanish, French, and Italian.

What language(s) do you want to be able to speak?German and French!

What do you want to be when you grow up?A self-employed creative type.

What is the worst job you’ve had?Wendy's. Eww. Fast food is a no-go.

No comments: