Friday, October 16, 2009

Time To Shape Up!


I need to start an exercise routine.

ASAP.

Before I no longer fit into any of my clothes. Mind you, the winter is probably the absolute worst time to try and get into this habit, as all I ever seem to want to do is curl up on the couch with hot chocolate. However, my sedentary lifestyle is not treating me so well. I'm developing those wonderful 'love handles' of which people speak.

My boyfriend claims to enjoy them. He is either lying through his teeth or slightly insane. Not that I don't love my curves (as I very much do), but shopping becomes a serious bummer with clingy fabrics.

  • I'm thinking that I should pace around/do squats when I'm stuck at work all day. Maybe walk around town some, even though it's starting to be snow weather and I so love my car for those dreary days.
  • No more ice cream! It's by far my most serious downfall. I'm called the ice-cream monster by those who know me. Must substitute dark chocolate for my endless cravings.
  • I need to tackle more tasks - the busier I am, the less likely I'll be to just sit around.
Sadly, I eat fairly healthy as it is. I just want to get the body I have into better shape. I rant about these things and then find a million ways not to do anything about them.

Oh well, we can't all be perfect. Advice, advice, advise me!

Now I must go perfect my amazon.ca order, as I love my books more than anything.

xoxo,
Annie

No comments: