Thursday, October 8, 2009

To Morning or Not To Morning?


I have a love-hate relationship with early mornings. On one hand, they are beautiful, quiet, and peaceful. I have a tendency to be significantly more productive in the early morning hours. On the other hand, I LIKE MY SLEEP. I miss it. I don't function nearly as well without my 8 hours, and daily life these days almost refuses to give that on a regular basis.

As someone with chronic illness, I obviously have serious issues with energy. Sometimes it is so bad I'll collapse right in the middle of a grocery store. Sadly, it isn't the easiest situation to predict.

The D-Ribose I've started taking appears to work (I'd recommend it to anyone on a treatment regimen for Fibromyalgia for sure). I can't guarantee that it's not a placebo (as it is still a type of sugar...), but it appears to pick me up. I drink the occasional cups of coffee before 3 p.m. *I know it's frowned upon but sometimes you need it*. I also try to eat a small meal about every 3 hours to keep my levels up.

But just for some more information, I'll post a link to a site I recently stumbled upon with a TON of fantastic tips for simplifying life, called ZenHabits. This is a link to improve energy in a variety of ways and I will definitely be putting them to the test.


Tell me what you think!

xoxo,
Annie

No comments: