- Giving away paintings! My work is obviously mediocre at best, but it still makes me happy that other people get excited about having them!
- My boyfriend claims that this comic is me in cat form: http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=173 (I'm not sure how this is a love me, but I'm putting it up anyways!)
- Doctor appointment countdown...dun dun dun...lots of important ones are coming up.
- I haven't had any migraines this week. I have gotten optimistic many times only to be shot down, but it feels odd. Maybe I'm doing something right for a change. Or it's the fact that my sleeping pills are actually putting me to sleep this time.
- (Definitely not the Twitter Fail Whale...no love)
- Surprise naps! [Even though I'm trying to keep a very strict sleep schedule so I shouldn't like them as much as I do...]
- The sunshine making a comeback!!
- I dyed my hair and now it has a more even consistency in color! [I'm just saying that to cover the fact that it looks virtually the same as it did before.]
- My online friend Ashley's open letter to those without chronic illness! http://arthritisfoundationwpa.wordpress.com/2010/06/10/ashleys-journey-to-wellness-entry-17-lets-get-real-an-open-letter-from-someone-with-chronic-illness-to-friends-family-and-strangers-ashley-boynes-community-development-director-arthr/
Keep searching for answers to my problems! Plus, I just like The X-Files.
This song won't get out of my head!!! Ack.
I'm totally going to make a similar sign for my apartment!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
I wish often that I could have this kind of attitude, instead of dwelling on everything. So far, hasn't worked.
What is making your life snazzy this week???