- I have a big and scary doctor's appointment at the pain clinic. It lasts 3-4 hours and I am terrified that he's going to be more on the cruel side than the nice and supportive side.
- The feelings of up and down, up and down, up and down. Diagnoses changing as fast as they are given out.
- My weekend of everything following the beginning of the bf's birthday party. Was it worth it to go? Well he's awesome, so yes. But my god, did I pay the price.
- The fact that I seem unable to stop ripping my fingernails and toenails off. Talk about killing a good polish job!
- As soon as my brain stops fogging up, I desperately need to get my act together to do something to bring in some money. Whether it is to pick up a part time (shitty retail) job and fight it out, find something to use my education with on the Internet, or start the battle for disability - something needs to get done.
- The fact that I still haven't purchased a domain name for this website yet. I'm going to this week I think.
(These hands are scary as hell!!)
(Images from WeHeartIt)
Okay, I'm going to not complain and be excited that a new week is starting! What is getting under your skin this week?? I hope you are all wonderful! <3