- I had an epically traumatic puking experience over the weekend. I followed it up with an ice cream and wine binge. I'm the healthiest person I know.
- My friend moved away and I miss her.
- Feeling like my number of friends is dropping by the day (a little over-dramatic, but it's a feeling).
- Having an entire week of rain - I feel like my life has turned grey (and the streets have turned to rivers!)
- Not being productive. I hate that. I'm trying to be all Zen and in-the-moment and all I want to do is write to-do lists and get cranky at myself when they don't get done.
- The fact that behavior patterns are so hard to change!
- My skin is endlessly annoying.
- So sleepy :(
- I don't know how people make money online doing surveys because I never seem to qualify for any of them! On the same note, how do you compete for freelancing against people offering to do huge assignments for 3 dollars an hour???
- Endless dry mouth. It's like a desert in there.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
I obviously have on my endless complaining pants today. What has been getting to you this week??