- I feel like 18 kinds of miserable. Must not let sleep schedule get messed up.
- I had some of the knots worked on in my back and neck - after this, of course my entire upper body froze in a painful mess.
- Mosquito bites. My friends and I took a short walk to the beach and were swarmed!! Now I'm so itchy even though I used Afterbite!
- I'm attempting to get a part-time retail job as my Government job totally fell through. I should know better. I'm either going to have to find work on the Internet, or wipe my resume and see if anyone will take pity on me for never having worked consistently...
- My lack of productivity in the last few days for sure - my head is just soooooo fuzzy. I'm going to force myself to do something creative tomorrow.
- I need to learn to eat more often in smaller serving sizes rather than twice a day and stuffing myself.
- I ran out of How I Met Your Mother episodes :(. Now I need to find another tv show.
- How much work it is going to take to make a spreadsheet of the foods I should be eating and the meds and vitamins that I should be taking...
(Images from WeHeartIt)
So do tell everyone! What has been getting you down this past week??