- A new stack of unopened magazines for the weekend!!!
- Peppermint tea :)
- Being able to channel a semblance of inner calm in situations where I used to lose my marbles.
- The book Thinking in Pictures by Temple Grandin.
- That summer has now arrived!
- Anything I can find to make me laugh. I need more laughter in my life :).
- Essay contests!
- Sleep! (Even though it is making me into a neurotic mess - go breathing exercises! haha)
- Getting mail that said "Press Materials". I nearly hopped on the bed I was so excited. And rarely do I have energy to hop on beds...
- The Onion coffee table book. It is amazing to pass random time :).
- Painting nails and putting on lipstick. Always makes me feel glam :)
(Images from We Heart It)
Okay everyone, now it is time for you to tell me what is filling your heart with joy this week! We can all be thankful for the little things! :)