- The lilacs and buttercups that were brought to me courtesy of my boyfriend's lovely mother.
- My new keyboard and mouse combo, courtesy of the wonderful boyfriend.
- Getting an actual diagnosis, even though it involved illnesses that are rarely magically cured.
- The Fashion Faceoff part of People Style Watch...I like voting for the winner (even though no one cares but me :P)
Wow, I am having wayyyyyyyyy more luck coming up with things worth complaining about in this brainstorming session.
- The endless amount of amusement and information all over the Internet. Keeps me from being a total lump on a log.
- Feeling like a student when I sit at this desk again. I miss that feeling, although don't miss the pressure.
- Sprite Zero...my new substitute for Diet Coke.
- Zinio, which lets me preview my magazines before I buy them!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
You can tell I'm grasping at straws this week! I have just been in a crummy head space in the last few days. I need a life overhaul. I should hire one of those people.
Tell me what is making your life cheery this week!!