- My wonderful doctor and nurse at the Pain Clinic!
- That it's my bestie's birthday! Enjoy your day Sarah!
- Being finished with Christmas shopping.
- Japanese Mint Oil for my knee pain.
- Coming up with new blog ideas!
- That my other best friend Kim has had so much luck this week! She deserves every little bit of it!
- Daydreams of running away to visit Kim.
- Board games. I want a ton of them, but have no one to play them with me.
- Chocolate covered potato chips.
- Goat cheese.
- Re-watching Fight Club.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What are the little things you are grateful for this week? What has helped you get through adversity?! I managed to accidentally cold turkey off of my Clonazepam, which didn't work out very well (or well at all!), but these little things helped me through the process!